I am a first-year CS Ph.D. student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the PL/FM/SE group, advised by Prof. Lingming Zhang. My research interest primarily lies in large language models and software engineering.
I obtained my bachelor’s degrees at Tsinghua University, including one in Software Engineering from the School of Software and one in Business Administration from the School of Economics and Management. I was a research assistant at Software System Security Assurance Group during my undergraduate years, advised by Prof. Yu Jiang.
- [2022-01] I’m thrilled to get accepted into the Ph.D. program at Illinois CS!
- [2021-07] One research paper on deep learning system backdoor accepted to ISSTA’21!
- AdvDoor: Adversarial Backdoor Attack of Deep Learning System [paper] [code]
Quan Zhang, Yifeng Ding, Yongqiang Tian, Jianmin Guo, Min Yuan, Yu Jiang
Proceedings of the 30th ACM International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis
(ISSTA 2021), 12 pages, to appear, July 2021. (Acceptance ratio: 21.9%=51/233)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2107 Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science